W E D D I N G S
Tom the DJ for Platinum Music & Events Ltd has many years of DJing experience, with 100's of weddings under his belt. Music has been his life and has a HUGE knowledge of music. With over 85,000 songs to choose from, ranging from 40’s all the way through to club music. There really is an art to judging a crowd and audience and Tom has this down to the ground. Platinum Music & Even Ltdt has a professional sound and music will be tailored to your event. Question is when is your party? Tom isn't a typical standard DJ. A great deal of effort, time and thought goes into each and event event. The amount of time spent leading up to your event to aid you create the best party ever. Tom isn't just a DJ that turns up and plays. Hours and hours of preparation happens before. Whether its a wedding selecting music, lighting and appearance, or whether is a children's party and planning games, prizes and activities. We 100% commit ourselves to providing the best service to each and every one of you. With over 160 5* reviews on our Facebook page, we certainly know how to please everyone.
''This company made our wedding, they were brilliant!''
We only take on 30-40 weddings per year, as we feel each and every wedding deserves the time and dedication that it deserves. We spend many hours preparing each and every wedding. As a successful and experienced Wedding DJ I know how important it is to mark what is probably the most important day in your personal life with a fantastic and memorable celebration. Playing of great music and creation of a superb ambience are the keystones to my wedding DJ service.
Please see videos & images below of previous weddings we have recently done. Our amazing white set up is one of a kind, and is highly recommended to finish off your special day
''Award Winning DJ & Entertainment Services''
''Award Winning DJ & Entertainment Services - Package Pricelist''
Truly excellent service!!! We were privileged to have Platinum events for our wedding evening reception. Their set up is beyond expectations, the lighting was amazing, really enhanced the room.. The staff are super friendly, nothing was to much.. Thank you for all the lovely photos you both took of our special day.... we look forward to using your services in the future and we highly recommend Platinum Events.- Mark Loughlin
- We hired Platinum Music & Events to DJ our wedding a few weeks ago and were over the moon with the level of professional service and DJ's ability to cater for our eclectic taste in music. Tom was fantastic and managed to keep our dance floor busy. My wife is a big 90's dance fan so she was ecstatic with the latter part of the night being dedicated to this. The photos were an added bonus and we ended up with some great shots! Would recommend them to anyone and would definitely use again.- Tom Griffiths
- Really pleased!!!!! After traveling from Wiltshire to Devon, these guy got set up in a very short space of time. Nothing was to much trouble regarding requests. Platinum music & events. Played for my brothers wedding. And what helped even more, Price was very good considering all the traveling on top. Oh and I forgot to mention about face painting that was also provided for the kiddies and the odd adult like myself!!! All set up at the same time... Would highly recommend-Jason Fish
- I used tom for my daughters christening, music dj & peppa pig such an amazing set out, was so impressed having guests complimenting them all throughout, peppa pig was friendly, playfull and the children loved it, I would definitely recommend if you want a good show for your occasion, I know I will defiantly be using them again Thank you so much for all your hard work making my daughters day perfect-Chloe Waite
- Hi. Hired Elsa today for my little girls 5th birthday party. Their faces were priceless as they didn't expect to see Elsa walk in, they were all spechless. Elsa was absolutely amazing she stayed by the birthday girl side for the hour. Elsa done glitter tattoos on all the girls & also played party games. Elsa then finally lit the candles and sang happy birthday before saying goodbye, highly recommend for any Elsa fan- Louise Poole
- Tom was absolutely amazing at our wedding reception on 18th June, nothing was too much trouble and he went out of his way to make sure everything run like clockwork! He stepped in taking photos when our photographer was late and is such a calming influence, which is saying something for a massive control freak like myself! I would not hesitate on recommending him and can't wait until our next event to get him booked!!-Alana Law
- Had a wonderful time at my wedding party. We had mr and mrs game which was fun, the kids had there faces painted and we had the fog machine for the first dance. Tom and his wife were lovely and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them for any sort of party. Plus they weren't too expensive. Also took some nice photos on the evening too. Great job !-Julie Ager
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you for doing my son & daughter's 4th & 5th birthday party today,I cannot recommend you guys enough!You made everything run really smoothly & like clockwork.Also thank you for making sure ALL the 40 kids had their faces painted,even though it meant you ran over considerably.Marshal was the star of the show so thanks for bringing him too!😉I will definitely be passing your contact details on for anyone with a celebration-Emily Greenland
- Absolutely fab d.j arrived at our wedding in plenty of time set up without causing any disturbance,played something for everyone came prepared with some silly requests from myself..Pictures and videos Tom took were a great touch,Tom went out of his way to help me in any way possible leading up to the day sorted out my church play list on cd for me.Definitely a good choice made I will be recommending theese to everyone.Thank you soo soo much for helping to make my day special.much love the new Mr and Mrs Wyattxx-Evie Wyatt