B R E A T H TA K I N G - S P A R K U L A R - E F F E C T
Once again, you asked, we delivered. We are thee ultimate wedding DJ & entertainment company who always look to achieve that extra touch, and this is no exception. Our BREATHTAKING Sparkular indoor firework system has the look and effects of Pyrotechnics but, this is NON-HAZARDOUS and so safe.!
SPARKULAR can be used for many occasions such as a weddings first dance or last dance, a GRAND entrance or simple just to add that WOW factor to your event.
Sparkular effects are created using our high tech, safe chemical reactions. Unlike traditional gunpowder with pyrotechnics, which has much shorter blast of 10 seconds, Sparkular could last for minutes at a time. The duration, height and timings of the blasts can be varied to create the special effects you require, and even timed to different sequences according to your event requirements. No safety or exclusion zones necessary as Sparkular produces cold fallout that is perfectly safe! Very little smoke output which won't set off ANY fire alarms Sparkular can be used in locations where fireworks and pyrotechnics are not permitted. Safer than traditional pyrotechnics. Sparkular produces up to 15 minutes of effect per powder sachet refill. Super easy clean-up
As pictured above, our B R E A T H T A K I N G sparkular effect works amazing with our Dry ice machine to create the ultimate WOW factor.
Truly excellent service!!! We were privileged to have Platinum events for our wedding evening reception. Their set up is beyond expectations, the lighting was amazing, really enhanced the room.. The staff are super friendly, nothing was to much.. Thank you for all the lovely photos you both took of our special day.... we look forward to using your services in the future and we highly recommend Platinum Events.- Mark Loughlin
- We hired Platinum Music & Events to DJ our wedding a few weeks ago and were over the moon with the level of professional service and DJ's ability to cater for our eclectic taste in music. Tom was fantastic and managed to keep our dance floor busy. My wife is a big 90's dance fan so she was ecstatic with the latter part of the night being dedicated to this. The photos were an added bonus and we ended up with some great shots! Would recommend them to anyone and would definitely use again.- Tom Griffiths
- Really pleased!!!!! After traveling from Wiltshire to Devon, these guy got set up in a very short space of time. Nothing was to much trouble regarding requests. Platinum music & events. Played for my brothers wedding. And what helped even more, Price was very good considering all the traveling on top. Oh and I forgot to mention about face painting that was also provided for the kiddies and the odd adult like myself!!! All set up at the same time... Would highly recommend-Jason Fish
- I used tom for my daughters christening, music dj & peppa pig such an amazing set out, was so impressed having guests complimenting them all throughout, peppa pig was friendly, playfull and the children loved it, I would definitely recommend if you want a good show for your occasion, I know I will defiantly be using them again Thank you so much for all your hard work making my daughters day perfect-Chloe Waite
- Hi. Hired Elsa today for my little girls 5th birthday party. Their faces were priceless as they didn't expect to see Elsa walk in, they were all spechless. Elsa was absolutely amazing she stayed by the birthday girl side for the hour. Elsa done glitter tattoos on all the girls & also played party games. Elsa then finally lit the candles and sang happy birthday before saying goodbye, highly recommend for any Elsa fan- Louise Poole
- Tom was absolutely amazing at our wedding reception on 18th June, nothing was too much trouble and he went out of his way to make sure everything run like clockwork! He stepped in taking photos when our photographer was late and is such a calming influence, which is saying something for a massive control freak like myself! I would not hesitate on recommending him and can't wait until our next event to get him booked!!-Alana Law
- Had a wonderful time at my wedding party. We had mr and mrs game which was fun, the kids had there faces painted and we had the fog machine for the first dance. Tom and his wife were lovely and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them for any sort of party. Plus they weren't too expensive. Also took some nice photos on the evening too. Great job !-Julie Ager
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you for doing my son & daughter's 4th & 5th birthday party today,I cannot recommend you guys enough!You made everything run really smoothly & like clockwork.Also thank you for making sure ALL the 40 kids had their faces painted,even though it meant you ran over considerably.Marshal was the star of the show so thanks for bringing him too!😉I will definitely be passing your contact details on for anyone with a celebration-Emily Greenland
- Absolutely fab d.j arrived at our wedding in plenty of time set up without causing any disturbance,played something for everyone came prepared with some silly requests from myself..Pictures and videos Tom took were a great touch,Tom went out of his way to help me in any way possible leading up to the day sorted out my church play list on cd for me.Definitely a good choice made I will be recommending theese to everyone.Thank you soo soo much for helping to make my day special.much love the new Mr and Mrs Wyattxx-Evie Wyatt